Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Highschool Seniors Predict

The one where I can relate to the most would be the girl who would like to do hair and make-up on sets of movies. She has some insecurities and I think I could somewhat relate. I also like doing other people's hair. I find the girl who wants to be a Pediatrician because I love little kids and to help them would make me feel good about something. The one I find that will probably not make it as a career is the marijuana baker, even though he thinks that he is doing a good job and helping people get what they need I still don't think it should be something or won't come to be a job.
In ten years I see myself with a career. Still somewhat undecided in what I want to do. It would be between a pediatrician or a lawyer, but I would also think about doing something to wear I can work with people that have pace makers and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment