Tuesday, March 22, 2011

1000 awesome things

Here are a couple of things that I like

#290-Saying yes
this talks about how this guy has a best friend and they have known each other since they were little. Each of them has been there for each other through the years, but one moved so when he visits they are excited so see each other. I can relate to this because i have a best friend that has always been there for me. We are like two peas in a pod. She lives about 40minutes from here which isn't to bad, but I see her just about every weekend.

#305 When little kids hit the age where they just start saying hi to everyone

I find this one to be funny. I have a little cousin who is two and we recently have went shopping(he loves shopping with me,and also holds my things). As we were shopping we went into Forever 21 and he went to all the ladies and smiled and said hi!! It was soo adorable, but yet I know he'll be a ladies man so that will cause some problems for us later on down the road.


jumping through the sprinkler in your bathing suit,this is always something fun. When you have those hot summer days and nothing to do the cold water seems like the best idea..or you can even put the sprinkler under a trampoline

No comments:

Post a Comment