Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Posh By: Lucy Jackson

This book starts off with a women names Elizabeth Goldfine, she a women who is wealthy and seems like she has a lot for herself. She had been diagnosed and her llife was to be terminated six months give or take a month. As she is on her death bead the only thing she thinks to do is get a manicure. She has a daughter who's name is Morgan, and Morgan's bestfriend is names Julianne. Elizabeth doesn't seem to take her death seriously, she simply states that everyone must go at sometime, Morgan is the one who is having a hard time with it. When they see that Elizabeth had passed they begin to notify everyone they needed too, Kathryn Hoffman, headmistress of Griffin School, had sent out emails to everyone informing them of when the funeral was to take place. Julianne's mother, Dee is more of one who rather be the bestfriend then the parent.
Throuh all what is happening the most the interested me was that Elizabeth wasn't all to concerned with her dying, she just says it part of the cycle of life. If I were to be in that situation I would be so devistated that my mom was about to leave me , not by choice of course but still the fact of losing one that I adore so much, it is heartbreaking. I hope that I wouldn't have to go through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment