Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Road Tripppp

So some friends and I are thinking about driving down to Indianapolis to see the state wrestling matches. I know Bellmont, Homestead, and Snider for sure will have people competing from those schools but I'm not sure what other schools will be there. If we do decide to go it will be a fun car ride, a car full of people, music blasting, and jokes all around, why wouldn't it be fun? If we go I think I would have to cheer for the guys wrestling for Bellmont, I mean Bellmont is like one of the best in wrestling, and the boys are pretty cool, and I know this because I came from there. I hope homestead does good to don't get me wrong. Other than that I would hope to do some shopping down there..WOOHOOOO. I think it would be fun because you would be able to have a good time with my friends and goof off and seem to take a break from the world and not really care about anything. So until next time, we'll see if we took this road trip, and if not well, darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment